Welcome to Frick & Frack's second episode of the Construction Safety Blog for 2018!
In the previous episode, Frick & Frack covered the basics of lockout/tagout (LOTO) from Golden Gate Quarry.
Now, in Episode 2, they're on-site at Columbia Safety and Supply, talking with an expert about the Fundamentals of Fall Protection.
Get In-Depth Expert Insight on Fall Protection
Falls are the leading cause of fatalities in the construction industry, and more than 100,000 people are injured annually on construction sites from falls.
That's why Frick & Frack decided to tackle this topic next! In this in-depth construction safety video, you'll hear from an expert who works with fall protection daily. Frick & Frack find answers to some common questions:
- What are the two different types of fall protection? (2:28)
- What are the four main components of a fall protection system and why is each important? (4:07)
- What anchorage options exist for a concrete job? (7:10)
- How do you create and implement a fall rescue plan, and why must it be executed in a timely manner? (9:12)
- How do you perform a proper inspection on your fall safety equipment? (10:28)
More From Frick & Frack
Frick & Frack will be back throughout the year with more valuable construction safety videos.